Data Standards Product Manager (SC Cleared)
£450 - £600
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Standards Product Manager (SC Cleared), Police, Policing, Government, Security Clearance, Cleared, DV, Data Management, Database, AWS, Data Protection, PNC, PND, Home Office, Record Management, OCiP, Data Protection, National Computer, Data Quality,
Our Central Government client based in London are recruiting for a Data Standards Product Manager requiring SC Clearance. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of record and data management.
The Standards Manager will transform policing and law enforcement access to and use of national data. They will define and implement improvements to the way data is used. This role will improve national data, investigative, public safety outcomes and decision making, whilst reducing operational and Home Office risk.
Leadership and management of the Data Management and Data Governance organisation design project
Engagement across all levels of policing, including at Chief Officer level the vendor community to prepare for data quality and data governance improvements
Engage with Retention Project and with PNC and PND governance groups to improve data quality, mapping the status quo as required.
Manage policing business activities to gain data quality improvements.
Key Skills / experiences
* Strong stakeholder management skills for managing change through complex relationships.
* Strong communication and presentation skills for a range of audiences.
* Ability to persuade and influence at a senior level.
* Extensive experience of records management.
* Knowledge of change management activities that underpin the behavioural changes needed for data improvements.
* Using information to make operational deicisons.
* Data Protection principles.
Significant Qualification in Information Management for maintaining credibility to a diverse audience.