Insight & Analytics Manager - Group Analytics
Lloyds Banking Group
£49600 - £57800
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper.
The optimal use of data is a significant business differentiator so we're investing over £3bn to further transform our people, platforms and analytics capabilities.
Sitting within the Group Transformation Division, Group Analytics (GA) has a major role in this transformation by becoming a centre-of-excellence for analytics within the Group and driving forward the ambition to be a truly data driven organisation.
* They deliver a range analytical solutions across a huge range of strategic areas, supporting the business by helping drive strategies through data and analytics.
* From developing customer segmentations to delivering machine learning models, they're driving a more sophisticated approach to analysis
* And they're using the latest tools and approaches to help us make quicker, more data-led decisions.
Join them and you could be involved in anything from helping build new products and propositions to answering important strategic business questions.
Our culture in GA also follows clear principles, promoting a positive, collaborative and creative culture so you'd enjoy a diverse, innovative and energising place to work.
Sound like your kind of place?
We're looking for data science specialists to join our growing Advanced Analytics team to develop insight-led solutions that help business decision-making with accuracy and pace.
You could help make it possible...
You'd use leading analytical tools and techniques to analyse the wealth of behavioural and transactional data we hold on 30m+ customers to become the best bank for customers and the data-led bank of the future.
What would you get involved with?
* Delivering real value by producing creative and innovative analytical solutions which influence key business decisions
* Using cutting edge statistical, machine learning and business modelling tools and techniques
* Leading internal customer relationships across the Group, helping them to achieve their business goals through use of advanced analytics and data visualisation
* Promoting the prominent role of analytics and data in decision-making at all levels
* Helping to build a thriving and collaborative analyst community within the Group
* You're the sort of confident senior analyst we're after - passionate about advanced analytics with an aptitude for solving problems and finding innovative ways to bring data to life in real-world applications.
* You'll possess a mix of excellent communication skills: influencing and working effectively with technical and non-technical audiences - asking intelligent questions and able to translate analysis into compelling stories - making complex data analysis simple
* And you'll have the creativity we actively encourage to innovate and help build a truly state of the art analytics function
And the skills/background you'd possess?
* You should have advanced knowledge of data science/ advanced analytics techniques such as clustering, regression, attribution, econometrics, decision trees, significance testing, & machine learning
* You'll have used statistical software and principles to undertake the analysis; R being advantageous
* Adept at sourcing data from various sources (data warehouses etc.) your commercial and strategic mindset enables you to pull together insight & modelling solutions to answer business questions and inform decisions
* You are able to translate complex analytics into compelling stories with impactful data visualisation
* Finally, your CV will demonstrate the people nurturing and team-centric behaviours of someone who helps build enjoyable places to work and can deputise for Senior colleagues when needed.
Wider experience of tools and technologies such as SQL, Aster, Tableau, Python and Hadoop would be very useful. Similarly an appreciation of Agile principles with any experience of working in an agile environment would be put to good use.
What will you get in return?
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues representing the communities we serve - developing and advancing the best of our people.
You'll also get:
* A performance bonus of c15%
* A generous pension contribution
* Car/allowance of £4k
* 30 days leave plus bank holidays
* A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
* Private health cover
* Share schemes including free shares
So if you have the data science skills we're seeking and having a key role in a major data transformation appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...