Junior Project Manager / Lead PMO Analyst
£35,000 - £42,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Junior Project Manager/Lead PMO Analyst
We are actively looking to secure a Junior Project Manager/Lead PMO Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
* Manage the planning process for the programme, facilitate planning workshops and create plans, budgets and staffing profiles. Work with initiative stakeholders to actively manage day to day activities, ensuring delivery accountability is in place across the initiative
* Manage talent and resourcing processes and relevant reporting
* Ensure the initiative's schedule is accurately represented by milestones and maintain the status of those milestones.
* Support ongoing management and evolution of the Enterprise Backlog and corresponding prioritisation processes and relevant day-to-day activities at a portfolio level.
* Coordinate the reporting process in accordance with Portfolio Management and governance standards.
* Manage and coordinate the programme/project governance structure and meetings assisting the programme/project managers and scrum masters in the preparation of materials, minutes and actions
* Monitor Group Standards and tools compliance and support PMs, Scrum Masters and delivery teams as required. Track remedial actions.
* Where relevant, pro-actively maintain the portfolio/programme/project RAID log and assist the team in the management and resolution of issues & risks;
* Co-ordinate the creation of programme budgets and manage the tracking and reporting of programme spend.
* Ensure time recording adhered to by teams and follow up missing time sheets.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Gemma Grayson via