£23000 - £24000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
If you want to work for a customer centric retail organisation, using the latest technologies in an incredibly innovative environment, where you'll have the opportunity to develop your technical and business skills, then this could be the opportunity for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door of a large Vape/E-Cig retail company where you can establish a career in an exciting, and rapidly growing industry.
Already the industry market leader, they have 100+ retail stores across the UK, and have plans to treble that number in the next few years. They are officially the fastest growing Scottish private business, and 24th in Sunday Times Top 100 companies.
They are looking to continue to grow or IT team, by bringing in a Data Analyst/Customer Insight Analyst, who will become a key link between front end retail interaction and marketing, ensuring that the customer remains at the heart of all decisions.
Combining a commercial acumen and a strong analytic mind, you'll be helping to shape future activity of their customer marketing programmes.
Access, interrogate and utilise data from their customer database to further their understanding of the shopper and their behaviour, engagement, loyalty and shopping habits and to present findings to key stakeholders.
Create insights to support and outline proposals for customer engagement strategies and to identify opportunities for future business growth, through profiling and customer segmentation.
Generate regular updates and reports to effectively monitor performance against internal benchmarks and forecasts.
Working as part of the Insight team to optimise campaign engagement data, maintaining & monitoring existing customer segments and profiles, helping enhance their CRM strategy
Manage projects which analyses campaign performance and helps to build segmentation models through all their channels - in-store, email and mobile platforms.
Developing a technical understanding of the databases, informing/updating the marketing department and assisting to deliver targeted and meaningful marketing.
Having a working knowledge of GDPR regulations would be beneficial.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, progressive data focussed environment.
- Proven hands on experience conducting analysis from multi-channel data sources.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing and data mining.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, manipulating data, use of pivot tables and formulas.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Capable of generating user-friendly reporting dashboards and templates, prepare written analysis and present findings.
- Proven experience working as a CRM/Insight Analyst.
An understanding and background in enterprise analytical tools such as Power BI, Tableau would be an advantage.