£24,000 - £25,000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is a leading provider of self-exclusion software across the globe working with some of the world's largest gambling operators, businesses and governmental bodies.
Their work environment is laid back but very driven, you'll be joining a team of exceptionally talented and experienced individuals who are all experts within their fields. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of a rapidly growing company with great opportunities for career development and progression.
As a part of the team, you'll be offered flexible working hours, you'll be able to occasionally work from home and you'll be given a monthly gym membership contribution as well as a number of other great employee discounts and perks.
You will need to be self-motivated and driven with an up-to-date understanding of modern design technology, techniques, processes and industry trends. You will have great attention to detail and be a confident, strong communicator both written and verbally, that is capable of clearly presenting and justifying their ideas to teams and management.
You will have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role or agency
- A degree in graphic design (exceptions will be made for a strong portfolio demonstrating experience)
- A portfolio demonstrating multi-disciplinary skills across a range of branding, print and digital projects
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent use of core design, layout and typographic principals.
- Graphical asset production, data visualisation and inforgraphic design.
- Print management and production capabilities.
- Creativity and a flair for user centric visual communication.
- Capabilities in digital design, video production and animation.
- The ability to manage your time, your workload and to deliver on tight deadlines.
As a part of the team, you will be:
- Ensuring consistent brand communication and integrity through their printed and digital materials.
- Demonstrating creativity and original thinking within the constraints of the brand.
- Developing new branding and guidelines for other parts of the business.
- Supporting the marketing team in generating visually engaging and original assets across print and digital platforms.
- Creating sales documents, presentations and guidelines for customers and internal teams.
- Creating flyers, pop-up stands and other printed collateral for industry events, talks and press events.
- Supporting web and product design teams in creating visual assets and mock-ups, where needed.
- Contributing to creative workshops, discussions and meetings.
You must be able to use the following software proficiently:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe After Effects