|Listed on:||4th March|
Information Security and Enterprise Change are looking for a Programme manager to drive delivery of the Information Security change agenda using the Schroders Safe Agile framework.
A diverse portfolio of change is delivered across the cyber, insider, architecture and technology risk teams within Information Security and this requires a motivated and talented programme manager with a strong understanding of the field.
The successful candidate will need to blend a background of programme / project management with a strong understanding of the Information Security field to drive delivery of change across:
• Cyber defences
• Insider security
• Forensics, investigations and incident response
• Information risk governance and compliance
• Technology operational risk management
The global heads for each team within Information Security are responsible for delivery of change and allocation of capacity to this is carried out in quarterly planning events.
Work with Information Security teams and stakeholders across Global Technology, Group Risk, Internal Audit and non-IT functions to:-
• Develop effective relationships across the business and the wider change management community
• Manage the delivery of a complex programme of continuous change to ensure security improvements are made at the required rate.
• Establish and maintain project structure and governance within our agile framework
• Ensure delivery teams are meeting planned delivery objectives: - time; quality; budget
• Organise and manage agile ceremonies, including Program Increment planning, sprint planning, Retro and Demos.
• Ensure project governance and reporting is clear, accurate and complete.
• Manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies across the programme
• Ensure financial diligence & reporting of the programme is adhered to
• Directly lead 1-2 large scale projects at any given time through matrix management of individuals across the Information Security and the wider Global Technology department.
• Proven delivery record of driving Information Security change programmes
• Familiarity with information security industry trends and opportunities
• Familiarity with Agile delivery and Lean or willingness to learn
• Collaborative manner with strong interpersonal influencing skills
• Experience of matrix management and the ability to manage and motivate diverse set of teams across multiple functions
• Evidence of multiple senior stake holder management
• Strong consultative skills with the ability to collaborative when appropriate and influence across a broad stakeholder base
• Ability to deliver difficult messages where necessary and the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
• Evidence of resolving challenging issues and contributing to end state solution
• Incredibly methodical detail orientated
• A good cultural fit
• Able to make trade-offs to ensure priority value items are delivered
• Can drive to make decisions