Graduate Database Consultant
£18000 - £20000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My Edinburgh based client are currently recruiting for a Graduate Database Consultant to work within their Technical team.
As a Graduate Technical Consultant, your primary role will be in database development and support.
This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a strong brand and presence in the local market.
* You will be trained to become proficient in all technical aspects of database design and development, from initial assessment of the data quality of incoming files, to database and data load design
* This will be performed by a combination of on the job experience, and training courses.
* You will develop many highly-sought database skills, which will accelerate your technical and personal growth.
* A graduate with at least a second-class honours degree in a technical discipline, such as computing/engineering, a science-based subject, or mathematics.
* Strong technical interest and have a solid IT background. Knowledge of modern database systems and/or object-oriented programming techniques
* You must be comfortable working in a team environment with technical and account management resources.
* You will be highly motivated and keen to learn, with a positive attitude to work. Applicants must be fluent in English to a native level and eligible to work in the UK.
My client are offering a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information please apply directly or call Stephanie Otoo on 0131 558 4800