Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£20000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You will ideally be based within a commutable distance of Stratford-upon-Avon
£20,000 - £25,000 + Days Based + Training + Great Company Benefits
Are you a Toolmaker who is recently finished/ close to finishing a relevant apprenticeship/training programme, looking to join an industry leading company who will provide you with excellent industry specific training?
On offer is a day's based position with a well-established company who offer a permanent, safe and secure position with early finishes on Fridays.
This company have a great reputation within the Plastic Injection Moulding industry and pride themselves on providing a great quality of product to their clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of the Plastic Injection Moulding industry and some toolmaking experience.
- Tool Servicing/Repair
- Stable and permanent position
- Days based role (Monday to Friday with an early finish on Fridays)
- Some previous experience as a Toolmaker or a similar position is required
- Experience within a Plastic Injection Moulding environment is highly beneficial
- Looking for a long-term permanent position
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will Lang-Whiston