Senior .NET Developer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A software house in the energy sector, based in Worcestershire, are looking for a Software Developer to join their growing team, to help them emerge as the market leader in their field. With around 50 employees and an annual turnover of almost £5 million, you'll be joining a passionate team who drive the business forward daily, moving quickly to fulfil customer's needs.
If you take pride in your work and want the opportunity to use the latest technology, come up with new ideas, deliver exciting new projects and actually make a difference, keep on reading!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop in an agile environment, contributing through daily standups and regular sprint reviews.
- Collaborate with the team to share knowledge and agree best ways forward to deliver projects.
- Bring innovative system design.
- Coach & mentor members of the team, including code reviews
- Minimum of 3 years' experience developing enterprise level .NET applications
- .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, Web API,
- SQL Server, (Oracle & Mongo DB beneficial).
- Agile, Pair programming
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will have the opportunity to get involved as much as possible, take ownership in what you do and really help drive the business forward.
Get in touch today to find out more.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales