Cyber Security Manager
1st March 2019
City Of London
£55000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Information Security Manager
I have recently partnered with a leading international consulting firm based near Hyde Park who are expanding their Cyber Security offering. This is a mid-long term project where we will be substantially growing the department and as such, there are multiple opportunities available.
Currently I am recruiting for a Cyber Security Manager to deliver several programmes of work for some of the company's key clients. In this post you will collaborate closely with Partners to help with the development of the company's cyber security offerings and in turn, help grow the department.
* Cyber Security consulting
* Review and analysis of clients cyber landscapes
* Produce reports for clients which provide advice on improvements which could be made and services which could be beneficial
* Scope, manage, plan, and deliver Cyber and InfoSec audits for external customers
* Support the Partner in development of new cyber security offerings
* Enthuse, motivate, and inspire a growing team
* Act as a role model for others, showing best practice at all times
* Recruit, retain, develop, and train others within the department
* Experience working as an Information Security Consultant or Cyber Security Consultant
* A relevant degree e.g. BSc, MSc, CISSP, CISM e.t.c.
* Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
* People management experience would be beneficial
Strong understanding of at least 1 of the following areas:
* Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
* Information security - ISO2700X and GDPR
* Network and Infrastructure Security including; VPNs Firewalls, Routers and Switches, LANS, Vulnerability Scanning, Intrusion Detection, Data Loss Prevention, Antivirus
* PCI DSS
* Penetration Testing - CHECK / CREST / TIGER ( This can be Mobile App Testing, Web App Testing, Internal Infrastructure Testing, External Infrastructure Testing, Network Testing
There's a competitive salary on offer up to 70k along with a great holiday and benefits package. You'll be working in gorgeous offices, and above all else, you'll be working within a great company with the budgets and belief behind you to drive your career forward.
If you're passionate about Information and Cyber Security and are ready to take the next step in your career send me a copy of your CV today for consideration.