£500 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£500.0 - £550.0 per day
Do you have knowledge and skills related to:-
* Microsoft Technology Stack?
* Working with Security and Governance aligned to ISO27001 or MOD standards?
* Strong Stakeholder Management?
* Service Migration Experience and Business Transformation?
* Infrastructure and Cloud focused?
As a Solutions Architect you will be required to develop and document business requirements, to meet the needs of the business and ensure compatibility and governance.
You will also deliver the service to agreed standards and KPI's with regards to advice, design and implementation of support to the Solution Delivery function.
Major Tasks and Activities:
* Delivery of bid and project solutions to ITIL governance standards.
* Work within project delivery framework with assigned project managers.
* Develop and document business requirements, architecture and design.
* Assessment of existing software/hardware interfaces and augmentation to support future needs.
* Providing facilitation, assistance, planning and technical support to ensure correct understanding of system requirements / design.
* Identify and collate subject matter expertise in order to identify and document solutions.
* Provide bid support to new business venture/acquisition.
* Working with Enterprise Architect to identify need and create new standards as appropriate.
Qualification and Experience:
* Experience of project-based technology and solution delivery.
* Technical qualifications e.g. MCSE, CCNA.]
* Able to obtain SC Security clearance?
Technical & Specialist Knowledge
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of developing technical solutions for large scale complex projects such as:-
* Delivering secure SaaS and PaaS solutions.
* Experience delivering integrations with 3rd Party services e.g. Azure or AWS.
* Working with platforms on Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, and Oracle Software.
* Working with environments complying with government JSP 604 Standards.
* Use of Architectural Toolset for design, process & lifecycle management.
* TOGAF qualification.
* Prince II or other Management experience.
For further information and to register your interest, please call Stephen Slade [Telephone number removed]