Secure IC Design Lead - Ireland
Our client seeks a Secure IC Design Lead to join their hugely successful global business and . This company is a world leader in wireless semiconductors and solutions that are used in huge volumes within handsets, tablets and consumer devices. This is a high level, high profile, engineering position, requiring interaction with cross-functional teams.
The work will expose the candidate to all aspects of Hardware Security design including architecture, IP development of cryptographic and other Security IP, counter measures, certification.
* have a strong exposure to security concepts and implementation techniques.
* a strong familiarity with cryptographic algorithms (SHA, AES, DES), their implementation and use models within high level protocols, is expected.
* be able to identify and evaluate potential security threats, holes, propose countermeasures, understand and interpret government standards (NIST, OME)
* have strong knowledge of ASIC design including architecture, Verilog/system Verilog for Design, verification of integrated system, RTL design, synthesis, and timing closure.
* have experience with certification of Security Hardware is a plus.
* have experience with complex SOC integration and IP development process from architecture spec to qualified silicon
Please contact Dave Click here to contact this recruiter
Resources for more information
Key words: SoC (system on chip), Security, ASIC, encryption, cryptography, digital design, secure, digital, IC, ASIC, Design, Engineer, Lead, Semiconductor, Ireland, Europe.