NET / Azure Developer - Birmingham - £75k - Enterprise Projects
Nigel Frank International
£65000 - £75000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
.NET / Azure Developer - Birmingham - £75k - Enterprise Projects
A global, market-leading digital transformation consultancy with a reputation for innovation require enthusiastic and ambitious Developers to join their world class software engineering team. You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of developers who specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale.
You will be working in full stack, close-knit teams developing and delivering some of the most innovative software solutions available for your clients, using Microsoft Azure technologies. You'll work in a cloud-first environment, with a strong focus on microservices and containerisation, seeing them through from design and into production. With a demonstrable agile mind-set and approach, you'll have ample opportunity to illustrate your love of development and passion for technology.
What you'll do:
* Work on some of the most bleeding edge Digital / Cloud-based architectures in development today.
* Act as a developer and subject matter expert on delivery engagements for clients with responsibility for the specification, development, testing and implementation of complex cloud native applications.
* Working as part of a development team help drive best practices e.g. branching strategy, testing methodology, CI/CD and pipelines.
* Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and release velocity.
* Excellent knowledge of cloud computing; experience of building scalable, resilient applications using Azure.
* Experience of .NET and related technologies (.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework, etc.)
* Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps / VSTS.
As well as a salary of up to £75k (depending on experience) you'll receive a market-leading benefits package which includes flexible working, fantastic pension and unrivalled opportunity to progress within the business. You'll receive a tailored career progression plan which will detail exactly what you need to do to reach you career goals, whether that's into architecture, management or something completely different altogether. You'll be given a platform to achieve what you want to do, not what somebody else decides you should do.
Sound like something you might be interested in? Call Graydon Winter on 0191 338 7565 or email email@example.com for more information.