External Operations Planning Analyst (Junior)
Michael Bailey Associates
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: External Operations Planning Analyst (Junior Role)
Location: Zuchwil, Switzerland
Start: 1st of April
Duration: 12 months
The Planning Analyst will manage the supply planning and scheduling processes for External Operations. This person will enable attainment of target service levels, while achieving target inventory objectives. Responsibilities:
* Prepare supply plans and production schedules for external partners.
* Efficiently convert global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products manufactured by external partners.
* Capacity planning, S&OP, material planning scheduling, inventory management, new product launch management and external partner order fulfilment.
* Collaborate with the PLAN organization to formally receive WW demand plans, conducts a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory.
* Collaboration with internal and external business partner's cycle will be a key success enabler.
* Support the process to manage new/moved externally manufactured products and execute NPI launch per NPI stage gates agreed with various stakeholders through scenario planning approach.
* Support External Operations inventory optimization and customer service improvement program and other optimization projects as assigned by Manager.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations required.
* Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma processes are preferred. APICS certification is strongly preferred.
* Must possess at least 2 years of related experience in supply chain management, production planning, and/or materials management.
* Basic knowledge of planning control systems (ERP), processes is preferred. The ability to complete complex excel spreadsheet analysis is required. This includes the ability to utilize the planning systems to gather the key data needed to drive business decisions.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your updated CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.