This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Für meinen Kunden suche ich einen Business Analyst SLA Reporting (m/w/d)
Remote: mind. 1 Tag/Woche
Reporting Project Manager, Tracking of Actions, Responsibility for SLA Reporting, Escalation Management, Aligne Scope/number of Reporting/s with customer, Report to PL
Business Objects, EPM, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Power Point, PM experience, confident with senior Management, experienced in complex and demanding customer projects
Customer facing attitude, team worker
Ability to interact with top C-level executives and embodies dedicated value added solution for decision making for current and future initiatives.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Technical Skills/ Experiences:
· Expert knowledge of Universe Design concepts and expertise in designing Universe(s) using e.g. IDT and UDT (OLAP and non-OLAP).
· In Depth experience working with ETL and DBA teams for stress testing use cases for benchmarks
· Participate in the development, training and support for business users, Business Objects dashboards
· Project Management experience
· Evaluates new analytics tools and methodologies for possible deployment
· Define data warehouses/marts and/or develops data mining analyses to support business decisions
· Reviews the work of other (e.g. reporting administrators and developers) and include product and portfolio management to add platform reporting to the Universe Design
· Develops innovative approaches
· Sought out as expert
· Serves as a leader/ mentor
· Designs, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new Universes and propose significant enhancements to existing Universes.
· Gathers and prepares analysis based on information from internal and external sources to evaluate and demonstrate program effectiveness and efficiency
· Developing scalable reporting processes and querying data sources to conduct ad hoc analyses
· Researches complex functional issues using a variety of resources
· Develops and prepares highly complex reports and provides and/or interprets information and data across divisions and departments
· Assumes responsibility for data integrity among various internal groups and/or between internal and external sources
· Provides source system analysis
· Assist in the development of Web Intelligence and Dashboards reports for auditing purposes.
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Bachelor's degree
· 7+ years of data reporting analysis experience
· Experience with Business Objects
· Proficiency with MS Excel
· Proficiency with SQL
· Oracle or equivalent relational database experience
· Experience with migrating reports, universes, Dashboards etc. using e.g. Lifecycle Manager
· Proficiency with MS Visio
· Capability to establish, maintain, and ensure adherence to application standards for data reporting and extracting
Ich freue mich auf Ihren aktuellen Lebenslauf (als Word-Dokument) unter Angabe eines All-In-Stundensatzes.
Sie erreichen mich unter e.oganjan(at)computerfutures.de oder 040360 061 008.