Senior Systems Engineer - Aerospace £40-£55K Wiltshire
£40000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Systems Engineer - Aerospace - (Design Manufacturing Integration) Wiltshire - up to £40,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Role Type: Permanent
Background: Design Manufacturing
Salary up to £40,000 - £55,000 + benefits
A leading defence and security consultancy who are known to have some of the most intelligent workforce across the UK are looking to bring in an experienced aerospace systems engineer to join their System Engineering Centre of Excellence.
Due to billions of £ of investment and organisational growth and securing prestigious national and international projects they are expanding their team, bringing in new talent to complement their existing teams.
The opportunity will be joining a systems engineering family of engineers and architects leading the activities in all aspects of aerospace systems engineering including requirements analysis, design, definition, solution and development through to conclusion.
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering or technical discipline, or proven experience working in an equivalent engineering role. (Typ. Aerospace / Defence/ Mechanical / Electronics / Systems Engineering/ Software/ Physics)
* Aerospace systems engineering
* Design Manufacturing Integration
* Electronics/ Aeronautical background
* A good understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle and its implementation
* Able to identify and manage complexity with appropriate techniques in order to reduce risk
* understanding of the application of Systems Engineering to different domains
Working for the leaders in defence, aerospace and intelligence you will have the opportunity for fantastic career progression and development opportunities working on some of the world's most prestigious projects and programmes.
Please note candidates will be required to undergo Security Clearance and therefore must be eligible to work in the UK and have resided within the UK for the last 5 years.
If you believe you have the experience required please click the apply button or send your CV