£355 - £384
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Analyst Developer- Financial Services- Sydney CBD
We are seeking an Analyst Developer to join a fast growing Financial services firm based in the heart of the city.
The ideal Analyst Developer will be join a small team with big plans, who enjoy a flat hierarchy where all ideas are heard.
The Analyst Developer will be comfortable with SQL and relational databases, including database design. With significant experience in Gupta and C programming in DB2 and Citrix environments.
The ideal Analyst Developer will design, build and integrate data from various resources, and manages big data.
The Analyst Developer will be experienced with running some ETL on top of big Datasets and create big data warehouses that can be used for reporting or analysis by data scientists, thus, understanding the SDLC.
You are finally used to use different data services on the cloud (ideally from GCP). An amazing role with chance to learn many new things.
The requirements of the Analyst Developer
* Proven skills in SQL, including database design.
* 2+ Years Data Analyst/Scientist exposure.
* Significant experience in Gupta and C programming in DB2 and Citrix environments.
* Research based mindset.
* Thorough understanding and experience in following the SDLC.
* Proficient in the execution of unit, integration, regression and system testing.
* Proficient in developing UNIX scripts
* The ideal Data Engineer will have a clear route of progression from the start and will be a key decision maker for the company.
Please contact Paulina for any further details.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018