Nigel Frank International
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DevOps Engineer - Leeds
Successful candidates will demonstrate expertise in one or more of the following areas:
* The design and implementation of continuous delivery practices
* Approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
* Approaches and tooling for automated software assurance and QA
* Defining and managing a roadmap for the implementation of DevOps in an enterprise IT organisation
* The use of Public/Private cloud and Virtualisation Technologies
* Service support - the use of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and ITIL concepts as part of an effective support operation
* Experience of technical architecture i.e. the design and delivery of IT systems for a broad range of clients
* Experience of Agile and Lean Software delivery methodologies
* Experience of leading consulting engagements (dependent on grade)
* Working within a structured environment, including the use of structured methods and approaches and modern development tools.
* AWS (management of EC2 instances, VPCs, S3 etc.,) using Terraform/Cloud Formation templates.
* Continuous Integration/Deployment concepts and tooling (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven etc)
* SysAdmin - UNIX/Linux
* Configuration Management / Automated Env Provisioning (e.g. Puppet, Ansible)
* Monitoring (e.g. AWS CloudWatch, Dynatrace)
MUST HAVE experience in the following: