£402 - £402
April 1st 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Oracle Developer- Bracknell- 12 Months.
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
An experienced Oracle host systems developer is required. Reporting to the UK Development Manager, the developer will:-
* Play a key role in the transition to new architecture
* Join a team of systems developers maintaining several critical high volume Oracle applications
* Work closely with solution designers and system testers to produce, deliver and support changes and new functionality to Host applications defined in the delivery unit's level 4 plan, reporting progress and issues to the UK Development Manager.
* Produce and maintain Low Level Designs, Test Plans and contribute to support guides.
* Produce, test and document all deliverables in accordance with POA development standards, code reviews and procedures.
* Provide 4th line support for Host applications, analysing problems and delivering fixes to agreed quality standards and timescales.
* Assist and advise the POA Customer Services team with third line support issues.
* Primarily role will need to be performed on site in Bracknell but some remote working possible by negotiation.
* Some out of hours support cover may be required
* Oracle PL/SQL
* Oracle Pro*C
* Unix Scripting
* Oracle DBA 8i-11g
* Oracle Real Application Clusters
* Oracle Forms (any version)
* Oracle Performance tuning
* Oracle Designer
* Oracle Pro*C and Unix development on Solaris
* C Programming
* 3(+) years Oracle Database development and support experience, with experience of critical high volume databases.
* Development experience in PRO*C and Unix scripting
* Systems development in a highly structured large project environment. Use of source control and configuration management tools.