Test Engineer (Software / Automated Testing)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Test Engineer (Software/Automated Testing)
Commutable from Derby, West Nottingham, Belper, Burton upon Trent, Repton
£30,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Life Assurance + Increasing Holidays + Company Benefits
Do you have Software/Automated Testing experience and are looking to play an integral role in the success of a company where you be an expert in the field working on high profile projects?
This is an exciting role where you will be working in a variety of sectors ranging from government work to special events and essential work for the emergency services.
This company have been around for over 75 years with a great reputation down to their quality of service internationally. Their communication networks are one of the world's largest providers in some of the hardest to reach locations.
The role would suit someone from a Test background ideally specialising in Software/Automated Testing looking to join a world renowned company.
* Analyse test requirements for digital radio standards such as VHF/UHF
* Identify issues with radio hardware and software
* Provide test support for any issues that arise
* Software Testing Life Cycle understanding
* Understanding of how to log and manage bugs / issues
* Experience using script based software (grads considered)
If interested, click apply or contact Daniel Fitsall at Rise Technical
Test, Engineer, Software, Communications, Radio, VHF, UHF, Hardware, Bugs, Issues, Derby, West midlands.