We are recruiting an experienced Cyber Security Compliance Analyst. You will deliver assurance that key Cyber Security Policies and Standards are adhered to via auditing and compliance practices against a defined framework and industry recognised regulations. The role involves collation and reporting on third party security assessments, both as part of an annual review process and during procurement. A key element is maintaining compliance; conducting GAP analysis, gathering evidence and engaging with QSA services on an annual basis.
- Perform due diligence and Cyber Security assurance over 3rd parties.
- Provide reporting on 3rd parties security stance and highlight potential risks to senior stakeholders.
- Assist in maintaining the Cyber Security risk register, holding key individuals accountable for remedial action.
- Provide IT support to the Internal Audit function, tracking remedial actions.
- Assist in the continued compliance with PCI DSS and the annual assessment and maintenance
- Complete assurance tasks ensuring that the key Cyber Security Policies and Standards are adhered to.
- Work with key business areas to work towards a level of compliance where required.
- Escalate where non-compliance poses a business risk to key business stakeholders.
- Perform regular and periodic compliance related tasks
- Develop and publish any additional Cyber Security Policies and Standards which are required.
- Deliver Cyber Security training and awareness
- Experience relating to Cyber Security, Compliance or Assurance.
- Experience in leading 3rd party assessments, running 3rd party assurance services preferably against a recognised framework.
- Experience of conducting compliance reviews, including creation of GAP analysis reports and remediation plans.
- Understanding of risk methodologies and experience of applying these in assessments,
- Qualifications Desirable: Professional security management certification, such as a Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information systems Auditor (CISA)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.