The successful candidate will lead a globally diverse team of Cyber Security Architects responsible and accountable for infrastructure hardening, security architecture, security best practice and security consulting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for consulting on and designing the cyber security elements of business and IT-led initiatives. The role requires both team management and hands on technical security expertise, and an ability to think strategically to help define our cyber security programme.
The role will involve influencing a broad range of senior stakeholders in various teams across the business, including IT architects, developers and engineers, programme managers, and business data owners.
- Lead a team of Cyber Security Architects, setting team direction and objectives which align with business goals.
- Work closely with our global Cyber Security practice and other IT teams to ensure appropriate and efficacious security solutions are in place throughout all systems and platforms.
- Plan, research, design and build robust security architectures for new IT and business-led projects.
- Serve as a security expert in application development, database design and network and/or platform projects,
- You will help project teams comply with enterprise and IT Security policies, industry regulations, computer forensic investigations and best practices.
- Design, coordinate and oversee security testing to verify the security of systems and applications
- Provide security risk assessment & recommendations to the business, ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key IT, business, and supplier contacts.
- Experience of supporting project teams with high and low-level security consultancy, design and delivery, with a wide-ranging understanding of security considerations across key technologies such as Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, market-leading SaaS applications, public cloud, etc.
- High level of knowledge across the following categories, Security Architecture, Security Consultancy, System-level Security, Cloud Technologies
- Experience of supporting InfoSec Risk Assessments using industry best practice risk assessment and management methodologies
- Awareness of current industry security threats, challenges and mitigation techniques
- Knowledge of applicable global regulations (e.g. GDPR, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT Security Architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, OSA, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT Security Governance frameworks & practices (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF, CSA, risk management concepts)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme Performance related bonus Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.