We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Operations Manager. It's no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson's Cyber Security department works tirelessly to keep our secrets secret and our crown jewels locked up, using world class technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We think like hackers and try and anticipate their every move, researching the latest threats and exploring every angle.
- You will measure and report on the technical aspects of security management, including the Security Operations Centre and Data Loss Prevention.
- Manage and resource direct requests from the business relating to Cyber Security
- Manage outsourced suppliers providing Cyber Security functions and contracted service-level agreements
- Manage, coordinate Cyber Security incidents and investigations including detection, response and reporting
- Keep abreast of security advisories, alerts, information on security trends, practices, laws and regulations
- Manage the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management, identify risk tolerances, recommend treatment plans and communicate information about risk
- Provide expert guidance on Cyber Security for IT projects Strategic Support
- Work with the Head of Cyber Security to implement the Cyber Security roadmap to address identified risks and business security requirements
- Manage the process of gathering, analysing and assessing the current and future threat landscape.
- Input into the yearly budget process based on short and long-term goals and objectives
- Propose and drive through changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance
- Manage issues and incidents, and participate in problem and change management forums
- Serve as an active and consistent participant in the Cyber Security governance process
- Work with the Cyber Security Compliance Team to define and build upon a metric and reporting strategy that effectively communicates the success of the Cyber Security program
- A minimum of seven years of IT experience, with five years in a Cyber Security role and at least two years in a supervisory capacity
- Expert knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across computer platforms
- Familiarity of NIST, ISO2700x or other well-known Cyber Security Frameworks
- Previous experience with SIEM/SOC and Data Loss Prevention
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.