We are looking for someone who has a passion for Cyber Security. This role will provide operational support for our key Cyber Security toolsets with a focus on SIEM tools. It will involve managing/tuning of existing toolsets as well as helping to deliver new controls and tools into our environment. A key focus will be on tuning and writing new rules for our SIEM platform.
- Actively monitor and respond to security events
- Conduct security event and trend analysis to support the production of reports and statistics.
- Monitor and maintain a SIEM platform periodically, prioritising high risk events for investigation.
- Maintain key Cyber security systems ensuring various robust layers of protection including SIEM, IPS/IDS, Anti-Virus, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, SEG.
- Provide technical security advice to projects
- Keep abreast of security advisories and alerts, information on security trends and practices, and laws and regulations.
- Confidently follow an Incident Response Plan whilst engaging with key stakeholder
- Experience in the delivery, maintenance or analysis of a SIEM tool.
- Expert knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across computer platforms.
- Ability to communicate on both a technical and non-technical level to a variety of audiences.
- Understanding/experience of PCI DSS, ISO27001 or other similar compliance standards.
- Knowledge of security-specific architecture methodology.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework/proven ability with policy/standard implementation.
- Professional security management certification is desirable, SSCP, CISSP or CHFI .
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSA, MSCE, etc.) is desirable
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.