ServiceNow Technical Architect Detroit, Michigan
Your New Company
Your new company is an industry-leading ServiceNow End User located in the Detroit Michigan area. They are specialists on the ServiceNow platform, and are very strong implementers of the platform. This company has an excellent reputation for both excellent customer service and quality, and as a result of this success they are rapidly building their practice due the increasing demand for their services.
Your New Position
You will sit as the ServiceNow Technical Architect on the team. You will be responsible for leading engagements, planning and desinging the road map for client instances and the development of the platform. In addition you will work closely with the ServiceNow Developers and Adminsitrators to drive the business forward supporting ITSM, ITBM and ITOM modules.
The most qualified candidates will have...
* 5+ Years of ServiceNow Development/Technical Architecture experience
* 5+ Years working with the full suite of ITSM Modules, most importantly the CMDB module
* Experience working in several successful ServiceNow implementaions
* Ability to lead and mentor a team of developers
* Experience in ServiceNow integrations with third-party tools using SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.
It is preferred if candidates have...
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
* ServiceNow System Adminsitration Certification
What You Need to Do Now
Apply to this advert or reach out to Kaitlyn Emery on (215) 240-7366 or Click here to contact this recruiter
to discuss. Please provide your most updated CV with all of your ServiceNow experience as well as your availability for calls.