Microsoft Azure Data Platform Consultant - London - £85,000
Microsoft Azure Data Platform Consultant
Microsoft Azure Data Platform Consultant - London - £90,000
Job Description: An exciting, new opportunity has recently opened up with one of the UK's leading and fastest growing consultancies. With a great pipeline of projects upcoming they are looking for the best Azure professionals in the country to join their team and support their growth plans. With our MS Gold partnered client you will have the opportunity to work across the full project lifecycle on the Microsoft Azure Data Platform.
* Liaising with clients, mainly FTSE 250 and FTSE 100, amongst various sectors (including the financial services and public sector) on data focused projects
* Utilising the Microsoft Data Platform to produce a BI platform
* Collaborating with teams in both in-house development and client-site teams and partake in project activities such as requirement analysis, testing and deployment
* Using the most up-to-date cloud technologies to further develop technical skills
* Continuously keeping up to date with the dynamic services associated with Microsoft Azure Data Platforms
Location: City of London (with client sites mainly within London and the South East)
Located in the city with great transportation links available within a short walking distance of the company.
Salary: Up to £90,000 + excellent benefits including; performance related bonus, all client travel expenses covered, MS certifications.
If you are looking for a job where you are able to utilise the latest in Microsoft cloud technology, then we want to hear from ambitious candidates like you! The ideal candidate will have experience with:
* Create solutions with Azure platforms (Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics/Store, SQL Database, Azure DataBricks and other Azure SQL PaaS technologies)
* Power BI
* Microsoft BI stack; SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
* Database / Data Warehousing technologies
* Consulting experience (desirable)
If you want to work for one of London's fastest growing, ambitious companies who is pushing the boundaries of how data is used, this Microsoft Azure Data Platform Consultant role is perfect for you. We're looking for people who want their skills to be put to the test working with the latest technologies to create innovative solutions.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or alternatively, call Ashfat Abdulwahid on [Telephone number removed]