Senior UX Designer/ 3 months/ Hertfordshire/ £500-£640 per day
Are you looking for your next career move, a chance to become part of an established and sustained company, or just simply looking for a change, then this is a chance not to be missed!
Spring Technology are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our leading Clients who are seeking a Senior UX Designer
* Create and deliver user centred, insight driven and compelling brand experiences, with a retail focus, that are coherent throughout the end to end customer journey. Identify and produce experience designs and artefacts required for digital Product/s experience in line with the agreed outcomes, success criteria, quality standards and digital design system patterns, that are appropriate for all customer and colleague interactions.
* Establish the experience design vision for key pieces of the user experience flow, taking advantage of what is possible from the device capability and emerging usability patterns from leading popular user experiences.
* UX design activities and deliverables you will work on include but are not limited to: defining and documenting the information architecture, evaluating existing systems and processes including service blueprints, create data models, taxonomies and ontologies, data-flows, journey maps, service blueprint concept sketches, wireframes, storyboards, simple prototypes and detailed interaction specifications.
* Manage and mentor junior members of the team and support the Lead UX Design manager. Contribute to the advancement of best practices in UX design by sharing knowledge, insights and refined processes.
* Collaborate with your product teams, wider design, global insights, analytics and store operations and service teams and stakeholders to understand the user needs, motivations, behaviours and performance measures relevant to the product portfolio your working on, to inform and validate the experiences you're designing.
* Communicate and clarify UX design specifications with your product team and the wider design teams. Help to validate and monitor quality implementation of design deliverables and identify and communicate opportunities for excellence within a product.
* This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team, is well organized a self-starter, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers and colleagues first.
* Reports to the Lead Experience Design Manager for the In Store shopping Experience in the Technology Product Group.
Key Skills and Experience
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
* Understanding and practice of a wide variety of customer led design practices.
* Expertise in information design, information architecture, interaction design, user research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design and implementation. Some service design and sound design experience is desirable.
* Creation of a range of UX deliverables including sketching, journey maps, service blueprints, flows, scamps, wireframes, and simple prototypes, using a variety of design tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, Zeplin and similar.
* Experienced working with UX Researchers to plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research projects and the use of data and insight to evolve understanding of customer behaviour and product decisions.
* Working effectively with multi-disciplinary teams and understanding how to contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle.
* Experienced in leading and designing experiences across multiple platforms and devices, including Apps and Web and arm's length interfaces.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
* Follow a customer centric and insights driven iterative design approach. With a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centred design solutions.
* Proven ability working in a fast-paced product-based e-commerce environment, ideally retail. In an agile way, using a dual track product discovery and delivery approach to product development.
* Experience with data analytics and optimization tools such as Omniture, Test and Target, and an understanding of AB and MV testing would be a bonus.
* While a formal degree is not a requirement, we expect a solid understanding of the various UX design disciplines and the underlying theory in areas of interaction design, usability, psychology, visual and information design, information architecture and human factors. With 5+ years' experience as a practitioner in UX design.
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you are suited tot his role , then please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
All candidates will be spoken to regarding the role prior to submission of CV
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement