UX Designer (Fintech) - London - £550-£750 per day
Nigel Frank International
£550 - £750
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior UX Designer (Fintech)
6-12 month contract
£550-£750 per day (negotiable)
Pearson Frank are currently working in partnership with a Global Investment Bank who are searching for a Lead Java Developer for a 6 month contract with possible extensions for a Large Banking project, contract rates on offer are circa £550-£750 per day (negotiable for the right skill set).
The product designers have tremendous responsibility in shaping the team's strategic vision, understanding and communicating user needs, and working with teams across the firm to prototype and build new digital experiences. We are looking for designers who love to transform large-scale, complex problems into intuitive, simple, and impactful products. We know that the success of our team depends on our ability to deliver exceptional user experiences, and we need designers who can collaborate with developers, product managers, and individuals across our sales and trading franchise to bring them to life.
* Collaborate with product managers and engineers to identify new product opportunities, define problems & goals, map user flows, and oversee the development process.
* Define user experience for new and existing client-facing products
* Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and production quality designs that effectively communicate design directions
* 3+ years industry experience in product design and UX architecture
* Entrepreneurial drive and a desire to work in a commercially focused, fast-paced environment
* Experience designing and shipping large-scale product releases
* Passion for solving complex large-scale problems
* Degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field
* Previous experience in designing for digital finance and trading platforms
* Work on some of the most complex technical and design challenges in technology and finance
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Ben Townsend - (+44)(0)191 261 3268 (Ext 1662)