Business Change Manager (SC Cleared)
£500 - £750
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Change Manager (SC Cleared), Police, Crime, Home Office, GCHQ, MET Police, MI5, MI6, NPPV3, Clearance, Security, As Is, To Be, Managing, Mentoring, Government Digital, Analyzing, Analysis, UAT, User Story Mapping, USM, Jira, Confluence, Behavioral Driven Development, Enhanced Clearance, DV, Strategy, Strategic,
Our Central Government client based in London is recruiting for a Business Change Manager and requires SC Clearance.
Role / Responsibilities
Successful candidate will be fully accountable for scoping, planning, managing and delivering large scale business change against a portfolio of change initiatives across the organisation. Ensuring change is effectively delivered at the required pace, to the appropriate standards and delivers the required benefits and customer service.
You will be responsible for managing the implementation of major change initiatives and projects, being fully accountable for the quality, coordination and implementation of the agreed deliverables to time, cost and quality standards. Acting as an ambassador for Product Managers/ Owners, you will champion the customer (internal and external) as part of change delivery.
Developing and leading virtual teams whilst working closing with Senior Management to ensure projects are resourced effectively and delivered in accordance with framework and standards. By determining the detailed impact of change upon the Organisation, you will shape project activity to incorporate the needs of the business, maintaining a holistic view of all other activity impacting the area.
The Change departments focus is on driving the business forward by driving a step change in the customer and colleague experience in a cost effective and controlled manner.
* To define the content and direction of change projects in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects for the Agency.
* Establish and anchor the change project to facilitate transition to the target state and decrease a project's deployment risks. Includes defining the target state, identifying change structure roles and responsibilities, assessing and classify impacts of the change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups, defining the appropriate change initiatives to manage the impacts of the change and developing and updating the Change Plan.
* Plan Change: Establish and anchor the change project to facilitate transition to the target state and decrease a project's deployment risks. Includes defining the target state, identifying change structure roles and responsibilities, assessing and classify impacts of the change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups, defining the appropriate change initiatives to manage the impacts of the change and developing and updating the Change Plan.
* Manage Change: Manage activities in a change project. Includes engaging stakeholders in the change effort and ensuring they are ready to adopt the coming changes, measuring and reporting change progress, assessing business readiness and supporting change adoption. Plan and support staff relations and/or employee relations discussions, as necessary.
Key Skills / Experience
* A track record of delivering large scale business change activity
* Proven experience of applying project and business change management principles/methodologies and their application along with knowledge of Operational Excellence and associated improvement methodologies
* Excellent leadership skills across virtual/matrix managed teams
* Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
* Proven ability as a confident communicator who can build, maintain and influence senior stakeholder relationships, including 3rd party suppliers
* Proven leadership experience in the Public Sector/ Law Enforcement environment; also acting as mentor and role model for a change community and wider business