AX 2009 Support systems Consultant - MS Dynamics AX- £35 000 to £55 000 - London - Full Time - Permanent
AX 2009/D365 Support Consultant.
Job Description for AX 2009/D365 Support Consultant
My client, an award winning, leading international media focused business systems firm, based in the London area, are looking for an AX 2009/D365 senior systems support consultant. A support consultant is required to work on multiple, challenging and interesting projects throughout the UK. My client implements and deploys the latest cutting edge technology, and looks to give their employees the satisfaction of an outstanding working environment and many great rewards and benefits. My client are currently working with AX 2009 with the intent to move to D365, which full training will be provided. Applications will be considered for anyone working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for AX 2009/D365 Support Consultant
* To be able to demonstrate troubleshoot application problems
* To be able to understand and investigate problems with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 on customers systems on a technical level.
* To be able to identify functional and system problems on a technical coding level
Requirements for AX 2009/D365 Support Consultant
* Previous experience and knowledge in a supporting role with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 (D365 is desirable)
* To be able to deliver to agreed deadlines and budgets
* Demonstrates an understanding of a business's manufacturing and retailing practices.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills
Benefits for AX 2009/D365 Support Consultant
* Company Pension
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* 30 Days Holiday
* Annual salary review
* Remote work available
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
My Client is interviewing now, so apply today in order to not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call Ben Goodman on [Telephone number removed]
for a confidentially discussion, or alternatively email your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter