Infrastructure Server Specialist
£60000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Infrastructure Server Specialist
We're currently working on behalf of a growing financial services organisation, who are looking for a permanent Infrastructure Server Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, with excellent career progression prospects and high earning potential.
Our client is a credit organisation with an ambitious but simple goal: to be the best in the market. Their business is going from strength to strength, in fact, they've grown from a team of 50 to around 800 in just 3 years! Now, they are looking for permanent specialists to grow with them.
The ideal candidate
* Extensive experience in architecting, implementing and maintaining Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
* Experience in implementing and securing resources using best practices including Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Apps and Virtual Networks.
* Experience in designing networking, storage and security solutions and managing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines.
* Strong knowledge of Dev/Ops technologies and processes related to cloud solutions such as Azure Automation, Azure Resource Manager etc
* Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
* Experience in migration of Windows and Linux servers from on premise data center to Azure cloud
* In-depth knowledge and practical experience of advanced troubleshooting of Windows operating systems and core infrastructure tools
What you'll get
* Chance to join a rapidly growing organisation
* Excellent bonus scheme
* Pension scheme - highly competitive, matching individual contributions up to a total of 14% of salary
What you'll do
* Deploy, manage and optimise private, public and/or hybrid cloud solutions.
* Ensure that all cloud and on premise solutions follow security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty.
* Collaborate with application architects and DevOps to modernize infrastructure as a service (IaaS) applications to Platform as a Service (PaaS).
* Develop and operationally run Infrastructure strategies that are aligned within the overall NewDay Cloud first strategy.
* Manage the day to day operation of on premise and cloud based business applications, IaaS solutions and managed DCs.
* Assess the impact of digital delivery projects, provide technical expertise, direction, and assistance to business area and teams.
* Design, test, and implement cloud-based and on premise technical solutions based on NewDay policies and standards, with the ultimate goal of enhancing NewDay business development and delivery to customers.
* Collaborate with other members of IT teams, Dev/Ops, Developers, Project team, NewDay leadership, Tech Risk and MSPs to develop appropriate technical solutions and standards to meet NewDay business objectives.
* Be a problem solver using technical experience to create and deliver innovative solutions and support the NewDay goals in secure cloud adoption.
* Work closely with Suppliers and MSPs to ensure SLAs, operational efficiencies and optimum usage of technologies.
Do not miss out on this opportunity. Apply immediately to hear more about what's on offer. You can also call 0161 924 3689 to have a direct conversation