Product Owner (eCommerce)
Spring Group Plc
£450 - £500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Product owner - eCommerce - Agile - Online - Omni Channel - Stakeholder management -Watford - Hertfordshire - £450 to £500 per day
A leading retail client require a Product Owner who has successfully managed online products in large eCommerce environments. The successful candidate will
need to have experience of managing online products in large eCommerce environments, and have the ability to work with both a demanding online trading team as well as the technical teams.
- Leading the Agile development stream from end-to-end from initial idea through to conceptualisation of setting up live omni channel websites.
- Scheduling work from the "backlog" with business leaders and technical teas
- Assist in planning testing activities for fast-track changes with the Testing Lead
- Identify opportunities from senior developers/engineers
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Ensure documentation and governance steps are completed
This is a 9 month contract based towards Watford, Hertfordshire, and very commutable from North London, paying up to £500 per day. If interested, then please reply back with an updated CV.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement