Digital Marketing Specialist
£50,000 - £55,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are actively looking to secure a Digital Marketing Specialist to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead on the strategic, technical and tactical execution of all customer facing communication activities on all relevant digital channels.
You will have an excellent level of understanding of SEO, both at a technical level and at a content level. You will understand how to benchmark site performance and what needs to be done to ensure the website meets changing best practice. You will have experience and understanding of developing SEO strategies across a diverse business, and will have delivered significant channel shift from traditional contact points to digital ones within a service driven business.
You will be well versed in Social Media, developing strategies and communication plans across established and emerging channels. You will be responsible for developing the brand on these channels, delivering relevant content at the right time in the right place and measuring success.
You will have a good grounding in paid digital advertising and extensive experience of managing third party agencies in the development and delivery of both technical improvements for platforms sourced, and campaign development and execution.
* Ownership of the overarching digital strategy in relation to outbound brand engagement across web, social, email and emerging channels
* Responsible for defining a unified customer experience in terms of content and tone across all digital channels
* Engagement with and relationship management of internal stakeholders at all levels (customer facing to Executive Committee); ensuring that the digital strategy has full buy in and visibility across the business
* Development and implementation of a digital strategy that directly underpins wider business operational challenges, as well as our delivery partners
* Direct line management responsibility for one, dotted line responsibility to 3 (in relation to digital activities)
* A strong technical understanding of online CMS platforms and ability to work in code to deliver best in class digital experiences, supported by third party agencies where relevant
* Monitoring and reporting on success through use of industry standard analytics packages
* Development and delivery of social media engagement strategy
* Ownership of social media engagement tools, working with internal IS resource to drive the roadmap for this space
* Monitor and anticipate changes in the digital landscape and ensure the overarching strategy is fit for purpose against both those changes and the evolving business needs
* Support the Marketing Manager and other departments during the procurement process for and commercial management of all digital production partners and agencies, ensuring relevant requirements are identified and ongoing contract management is completed in line with business process.
* Lead the development of digital content production and delivery capabilities through a programme of training and best practice sharing.
* Establish and maintain a production and publication schedule to manage content workflow and ensure that channels are supported with content aligned to business and stakeholder needs
* Direct ownership and management of various third party tools and channel, and identification of new tools to be used in line with internal IS policies. Includes, but not limited to:
* Google Webmaster Tools
* SEO Moz/Rush
* Google Analytics
* Google Tag Manager
* Google Optimise
* Adobe Creative Cloud (image, video editing)
* Development and delivery of an SEO strategy, ensuring that those who have an identifiable need are able to find relevant content on the website
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Gemma Grayson via