Nigel Frank International
£30000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The organisation is a rapidly growing not-for-profit company and educational charity, with an enviable reputation for collaborative scientific development. Their state of the art systems are used globally in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, chemical, agrochemical and other sectors for the prediction of toxicity, metabolism and storage degradation. Their continued success ensures they are continuously on th elook out for the right people to propel them into the future.
What will you be doing?
The DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with IT and Software Delivery teams to deploy and operate our continuous delivery pipelines, build systems and help automate and streamline our processes. You will also build and maintain tools for deployment and monitoring as well as resolving issues throughout development, test and production.
What will you be working with?
You will be working with friendly and professional teams who have a passion for technology, so they are looking for likeminded people.
What's on offer?
Boasting a modern office environment and working with exceptionally talented people, my client offers not only financial benefits, but a great culture to work within. Your work will be meaningful and helps supports the delivery of life-enhancing products which make a positive contribution to society, which is why their engineers are so passionate about what they are doing.
The company provides a massive 34 days personal holiday allowance plus statutory holidays, so you can get yourself away somewhere nice and enjoy your time off! Not only this, but they have extensive training opportunities, along with a generous contribution pension scheme. On top of this, due to the nature of their work, they have private medical cover for you and your family, discounts with highstreet stores and discounts on travel cards.
* 34 days annual leave plus statutory days (5 of which can be used as personal days i.e. can be booked on the day)
* Annual Bonus (non-contractual)
* Extensive training and development options
* Flexible working hours (core hours 10-4)
* Discounted membership at local gym
* Discounted airport parking
* Flexible pension contributions of between 3% and 8% that are matched by employer contributions of between 7% and 12%
* Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
* Private Healthcare
* Travel to work loan
* Healthcare Cashback Scheme (individual + partner and children)
* Employee Assistance Scheme
* Generous sickness policy
* Family friendly benefits
* Mcard discount on annual bus/train travel cards in West Yorkshire
* On site facilities including free tea/coffee, fully fitted kitchen, showers, secure bicycle store