Principal Product Designer - Visual/Interaction
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Skilled Principle Product Designer required to join a market leader in their field in Barcelona, creating digital applications, with their products used all over the world by millions of people.
Salary dependent upon experience.
As Principle Product Designer, you'll work alongside other designers in a fast-paced environment, engaging with developers, QA technicians, data scientists, engineers and product owners to make our digital products the best they can be.
The Principle Product Designer will need:
- Degree in Design or similar, relevant experience
- 10+ years of design experience
- Experience of designing consumer products for; mobile, web and other devices
- Strengths in interaction or visual product design
- Experience with architecture, journeys, flows, motion and prototyping
- Champion User-centred design principles
- Experience of mentoring other designers
- Recent hands-on work experience (this is very much a hands-on role)
- Able to create engaging, elegant, easy-to-use and feasible ideas
- Proactive, collaborative, creative and adaptable - constantly looking to improve
- FLUENT in English (it is used every day)
- Agile environment experience
You will need to have a great portfolio that showcases the best of your abilities and emphasises an appetite to push boundaries!
If you think this Principle Product Designer role is right for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your ENGLISH CV AND PORTFOLIO!