IT Support Technician / Field & Helpdesk
£18000 - £28000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Support Helpdesk
- Uxbridge, Middlesex
- £18,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Full time (overtime available)
- Skills development & training available
This is an opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join an expanding IT Solutions Provider based at the main office which is within walking distance of West Ruislip station. The role will involve some travel to client sites around the Uxbridge & Heathrow areas and occasionally to sites elsewhere in the UK (they have clients in the North West and Ireland). Experience in a similar client facing support role is therefore preferable.
Working within a technically sound team you will be using your technical awareness and expertise to deliver IT Solutions for the company's clients including installations & system upgrades through to troubleshooting and general maintenance.
- Driving licence & own car
- Highly motivated team player
- Have an interest in self-development and career progression
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be well organised and have the ability to prioritise workload
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills - candidates must happy to deliver presentations and training to clients & staff where necessary
- Genuine interest in IT and developing communication technologies
Key IT Skills/Qualifications
- Microsoft Qualifications preferable
- FE or HE qualifications in IT related subjects
- Good understanding of all Windows Desktop O/S,
- Experience installing hardware & software
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 (Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Office 365
- SBS 2011 (MS Exchange)
- Knowledge of network topologies
- Ability to deliver projects
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
Juniors without all of the key skills above are welcome to apply support and training will be provided.