Xamarin Developer / contract / Leeds
Spring Group Plc
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Xamarin Developer / Android / C# / Leeds / 6 month contract
Spring Technology are currently recruiting for an experienced Xamarin Developer for a 6 month contract based in Leeds. You will be working on the design and development of new apps with additional support in the form of bug fixes and feature enhancement for existing apps.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in client interaction for requirement analysis and design
- Expertise in designing, developing, Integrating and Implementing multi-tier enterprise products and applications using OOPS
- Experience in developing rich UI using Xamarin Android
- Experience in PCL, .Net Standard library and shared projects
- Experience in Xamarin Plugins, Packages and 3rd Party libraries
- Strong Knowledge on C# and AXML
- Good knowledge on multi-threading, memory management, XML, JSON, web services and SQLite
- Efficient localization strategy implemented to support the apps Internationalization with internal language settings
- Experience in functional requirement analysis and unit testing for achieving the stable mobile application
- Good knowledge in deploying apps
- Good knowledge in bug fixing with logs and performance issues
- Experience in app analytics and APM tools
- Tools worked on : Visual Studio, Git/TFS, Xamarin Inspector, Jenkins
If this sounds of interest then please don't hesitate to send an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement