Product Security Analyst
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Duration: 6 months + scope
Rate: £400.00 per day
* Work with product development teams and control owners on delivering information security requirements and specifications into the clients products.
* Facilitate product engineering and Infrastructure teams comply with standard security practices and controls like CIS (Center for Internet Security) controls.
* Develop and leverage automation and analytics capabilities to monitor compliance with standard controls
* Develop and maintain a project plan for the security compliance program
* Coordinate with multiple technical stakeholders to ensure compliance with the key controls
* Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of related field experience in Information Technology and Information Security
* 2+ years of work experience in Information Technology
* 2+ years of work experience in Information Security
* Demonstrated understanding of core information security concepts (IAM, Encryption, PKI, Network security, Software security)
* Experience researching, analyzing, and resolving complex problems with minimal supervision
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience handling multiple projects, deadlines, and resources
* Experience working as a member of a geographically diverse team preferred
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Security+, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Network+, CISSP, CEH or related certifications
* Experience with Jira and Qradar
* 1+ year(s) work experience managing a team