|Recruiter:||The Rank Group|
|Listed on:||21st February|
|Contact Name:||The Rank Group|
3 Month Contract
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Design solution architecture for Rank's IT projects covering digital gaming systems, retail gaming systems, gaming applications, integration, web analytics, CRM and data systems.
· Work with business, development, data and infrastructure SMEs and third-party vendors to design and implement bespoke technology solutions.
· Develop, communicate, document, maintain, and govern the overall architecture of solutions, identifying and owning key architecture decisions.
· Assure low level designs are complaint with the solution architecture, and that documentation meets the required standards.
· Coordinate with the architecture team to ensure that solutions being designed in parallel are compatible when released.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of Solution Architecture practices within Rank.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
· Strong Solution Architecture experience with bespoke and off the shelf systems.
· Technology Solution Consulting with executive level stakeholders.
· Mobile development - native Android/iOS or Cordova
How to Apply:
Please apply by completing your talent profile with as much supporting information as possible so that you stand out. You can even attach a short video clip of yourself if you what to really show off your personality. Upload a photo and don't forget to attach your CV and include any other information (such as certificates, a cover letter, testimonials etc.) that you think may help.
Employees are responsible for the safety of themselves, their colleagues and guests (where appropriate), in line with the Group Health and Safety Policy (SP001) and the law. In particular, they must ensure that they follow safe working procedures for all work activities that they undertake and they must not use any tools or equipment for which they have not been trained. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are reported to their line manager and must cooperate with any investigation as appropriate.