Hybris Developer - Contract
London, England, United Kingdom
We are recruiting a freelance / contract Hybris Developer required to work in an experienced team of software architects and developers, to be responsible for the design, development and testing of quality code to meet our customer driven specifications.
* Working within a project team, to deliver high quality code to deadlines.
* To clearly communicate what is to be done and the milestones achieved to those within the project in an agreed manner.
* To realistically estimate your own delivery timescales.
* To solve problems posed using the tools and materials provided or to suggest alternatives where appropriate.
* To create robust solutions using the tools and materials provided or to suggest alternatives where appropriate
* To pro-actively research new technologies that may bring relevance to the outputs being created.
* To work with third party suppliers wherever necessary to deliver integrated solutions.
* To be a motivated self-starter.
* To occasionally undertake UK and overseas travel.
Technical….we need you to be really great at:
* Hybris development experience
* Java language
* Data structures
* Web technologies
* Object oriented software design patterns
* Familiarity with Windows or Linux operating system
* Strong spoken and written communication
Desired not required…
* Experience of delivering software as part of a team
* Knowledge of Spring
* Knowledge of other JVM based languages - Groovy, Scala, Clojure
* Knowledge of one or more scripting languages, such as Groovy, Python
* Knowledge of webservices technologies such as SOAP, REST, JSON
* Knowledge of relational database platforms Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Knowledge of NoSQL database platforms such as Cassandra or MongoDB
* Knowledge of message queuing systems such as Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Contributions to open source projects
Contract: 12 months
Location: Central London
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP B1 opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to or call Ben Chong on [Telephone number removed]
in complete confidence ASAP.
Washington Frank International is the leading SAP B1 recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SAP B1 jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP B1 Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for SAP B1 professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP B1 jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP B1 market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted by email at Click here to contact this recruiter