UAT Test Lead
Spring Group Plc
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a UAT Lead for an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh on a rate of c.£350-£400/day (outside of IR35).
* Review business requirements, user stories and functional flows with the Product Owners (business leads) and Business Analysts to ensure the requirements are complete.
* Participate in sprint meetings (daily scrums, pre-planning, formal planning and retrospective) and provide UAT feedback accordingly.
* Prepare test plans and estimations.
* Prepare high level and detailed UAT tests.
* Lead & Mentor a small team of UAT testers to deliver the UAT function of the programme.
* Execution of tests and logging of defects during UAT testing.
* Report testing progress and any risks or issues to the UAT Manager.
* Experience in leading a small group of testers.
* Experience in training /coaching UAT testers when necessary.
* Experience of documenting test results, including defects and progress.
* Experience of liaising with IT developers and system testers to resolve faults and identify possible resolutions.
* Experience in test planning and test estimation
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and fellow testers.
* Ability to plan scripts into logical test cycles.
* Strong communication and analytical skills with the ability to present data and results in a clear and concise manner.
* Experience of working in an Agile IT development environment.
* Practical experience of using JIRA.
* An ISTQB testing qualification at foundation level (or higher).
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden OR Chris Wallis on 0131 524 9027 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement