Infrastructure Manager - Warrington - £50,000
My client are looking for a very technical hands on Infrastructure Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a very good problem solver. You will have an intuitive understanding of technical systems, enabling you to quickly diagnose and fix problems.
Its a small team, but you will be responsible for ensuring outcomes.
* Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 sp1/2010 sp2/2013
* Parallels Plesk for web hosting
* NetApp SAN storage.
* Cisco Switching and Routing
* Scripting - PowerShell, PHP/Shell, MySQL, C, Ruby
* Agile Methodology
* Application management - Apache, Exim, Bind, Sendmail, IIS.
* Private Health Insurance
* 20 days annual leave, rising to a maximum of 28 days
* Free Parking
* Discretionary annual bonus (based on team performance)
* 37.5 hours per week
* There is a on call rota. Due to the nature of the role, some flexibility in working hours will be required.
* The role may require travel to client sites. Rarely, but please be aware.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, apply now!
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV directly to Click here to contact this recruiter
or call me on +44 (0)191 338 7633.