Support Developer - Dynamics AX/365 - Home based
My client who is a Microsoft Gold Partner is actively looking for a specialist Support Developer to join their knowledgeable and highly skilled team. In the role you will be supporting a plethora of AX/365 implementation customers and developing your knowledge through experienced AX resources in the European market. The client have won a number of industry awards as a result of their commitment to customer service and the Microsoft channel.
This fantastic opportunity for candidates who can offer 1-2 years' experience in support and development of Dynamics AX - Responsibilities for the role will include:
* Debugging code X++ programming
* Opportunity to work on-site support/functional analysis with new and existing customers
* Troubleshooting technical issues with customers AX systems (AX2009, AX2012/r2/r3 and Dynamics 365)
Candidates will be expected to come to office 2-3 days per week, with state of the art offices based in Manchester. A fantastic salary up to £40,000 is on offer for the role as well as excellent company benefits including 25 days holiday and certified training in Dynamics 365.
* Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX (2009, 2012, D365)
* Specific knowledge of minimum 2 AX modules (financials, manufacturing, warehousing, retail, trade & logistics)
* Knowledge of AX technologies X++ (Preferable, not essential)
* An analytical approach to working
* Academic background in IT (Not essential)
Apply to ensure you do not miss this unprecedented opportunity as interviews are already taking place. Please contact Charlotte-jemima Turnbull via email Click here to contact this recruiter
or alternatively you can call me directly on [Telephone number removed]
if you are interested in the role or required some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Charlotte-jemima Turnbull via email at Click here to contact this recruiter
if you are interested in entering a new role, developing or expanding you experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may have a career opportunity for you.
Key skills: ERP/ DYNAMICS AX/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ JD EDWARDS/ CONSULTANT/ FUNCTIONAL/ IMPLEMENTATION/ APPLICATION/ SUPPLY CHAIN/ TRADE/ LOGISTICS/ DISTRIBUTION/ ERP/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LEEDS/ BRISTOL/ NEWCASTLE/ YORK/ SHEFFIELD/ LONDON