Data Management Lead
Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lloyds Banking Group & Group TransformationLBG is the UK's leading digital bank, with over 30 million UK customers across our three main brands, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank. Our culture in Group Transformation brings together smart, talented, driven people from diverse backgrounds; people are at the core of who we are. Your opportunity to connect with your team, provide innovative solutions and support the creation of an environment where all can thrive is essential to your success.
The Data Management Lead role is a Leadership role and is representative of the company's new 'data' culture. The role holder should display the following qualities:
* Courageous and confident leadership - able to inspire action in others and willing to take bold decisions
* A strategic thinker - able to generate business insights and identify opportunities to create competitive advantage
* A collaborative leader who listens to their peers and can bring people with them to deliver results
* Personal Resilience -able to adapt to volatility, adversity and uncertainty and support their teams to move forward
* Critical thinking and problem solving - approaches problems in a pragmatic way, identifying root causes and drawing logical conclusions to design solutions
Knowledge and Experience
* Deep experience across various Data Management disciplines, focusing on Metadata / Data Quality Management with a proven track records of success
* Strong understanding of Business Data Modelling principles and best practices
* Experience in Financial Services or large corporate environments
* Ability to influence at a Senior Management Level
* Experience of working with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds including, business, risk and technical
* Experience of delivering activity to reduce and mitigate data risk
* Experience of delivering change in a complex environment
* Proven ability to lead and motivate a team to successful outcomes
* Appropriate technical qualifications and ideally certified membership
* Contribute to the development of the Group Metadata and Data Quality Management Strategies
* Develop the Framework and Standards for Metadata and Data Quality Management Activity at Lloyds Banking Group
* Develop the tooling and capability roadmap for Metadata and Data Quality Management Activity at Lloyds Banking Group
* Work with the Data Management Lab to prioritise and deliver enhanced Metadata and Data Quality Management Capabilities
* Work with or as part of the Divisions to embed metadata and data quality management Activity
* Monitor Divisional progress against data management targets
* Deliver a training and communication framework that ensures that LBG colleagues are engaged, motivated and skilled to support metadata and data quality management activity
* Deliver a change in the culture at Lloyds Banking Group to become truly 'data driven'
* Act as a consultant and Senior source of expertise for Metadata and Data Quality Management disciplines
What Lloyds can offer
In return we'll offer you a competitive salary, a great package including a performance related bonus, generous pension contribution, 30 days annual leave allowance, flexible cash pot and private medical insurance. Training and up-skilling will be a focus within this role.
We support a good work-life balance with agile working, home-working, a focus upon personal development and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace. Together we make it possible
Our continued dedication to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a role to play in crafting the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on building a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.