Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Web Developer for an initial 18 month contract on a rate of c.£300-400/day (outside of IR35). This role is mainly remote based with some travel to Glasgow (c.2 days/month).
* Web Developer with appropriate qualifications and demonstrable experience of delivering web-based systems.
* Experience of delivering projects using Agile approaches.
* Ability to work constructively and collaboratively with other members of the APMS team.
* OpenLayers - experience of developing solutions using OpenLayers (or similar open source mapping library).
* Offline Working - experience of developing web-based systems which involve offline working.
* Progressive - experience of developing Progressive Web Apps (PWA) or similar approaches and/or frameworks.
* Device Hardware - experience of developing apps which make use of device hardware/services (such as the GPS receiver, location services, camera, etc.)
* Microsoft Azure - familiarity with Microsoft Azure, the preferred hosting platform for the APMS service.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden on [Telephone number removed]
or send your CV through to Click here to contact this recruiter
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement