£300 - £350
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is looking for a Front-End Developer to assist them on some project based work.
* Significant proven success in web application development roles with extensive hands-on experience.
* Proven ability to learn new technologies and apply new skills effectively in a range of business environments.
* Proven ability to interact with non-technical staff.
* Experience with Agile development methods
* Evidence of an ability to provide appropriate technical support for the implementation and integration of a large-scale software package
* Experience with SITS e:Vision development
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
* Familiarity with source control tools such as Git.
* Strong understanding of a RDBMS, preferably Oracle. Proficient with SQL, preferably PL/SQL.
* Structured software development techniques and tools.
* Systems Analysis and Design techniques.
* Ability to develop web based applications in Tribal SITS e:Vision.
* Understanding of front-end development, including experience of using frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.
* Familiarity with any other formal application frameworks such as Django, Flask, or Spring.
* Knowledge of Automated Deployment/Continuous Integration tools would be advantageous.
* Basic knowledge of web services, API and micro-services
* Software quality assurance tools and techniques
* Awareness of relevant external bodies, standards and UK legislative requirements governing software development, e.g. W3C, OWASP, WebAIM, GDPR, Disability Discrimination Act.
* Familiarity with Business Intelligence reporting, ETL, data-mart design.
Rate: £300-350 per day
Contract Length: 5 months
Start date: ASAP
Please apply if you have all the essential skills listed.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales