IT Security Analyst
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job: IT Security Analyst
Duration: 12 months
Day Rate: DOE
A global enterprise based in Dublin is seeking an experienced IT Security Analyst to assist and lead a team of IT Security Engineers in the day-to-day management of the IT Security Analysis & Endpoint Protection function.
* Point of escalation for any L1 or L2 security issues
* Implementation of SIEM solution (background in technologies such as Qradar, Splunk, LogRythm, AlienVault etc)
* Monitor networks and firewalls including Checkpoint & Fortigate Firewalls
* Communicate security issues to management and senior stakeholders
* Protect the business against threats and unwarranted attacks
* Provide guidance to internal customers in line with the security guidelines, policies and standards adopted by the business.
This is an immediate requirement for an IT Security Analyst in Dublin. If you are actively looking for a new contract and have the relevant experience please share an updated CV.
This is not the only position I am recruiting for. If you are a professional in the Cyber Security, Business Risk or IT Infrastructure space feel free to reach out to discuss our open jobs and the market
**Note: All candidates must have either a Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be considered for this position**
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales