Dublin City Centre
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: Security Analyst
An exciting opportunity to work in a world leading company in what they do based in Dublin City.
A successful international company with a presence in the UK, Ireland, Europe and USA. You will work in an organisation that has thousands of employees from Ireland to Australia with millions of customers on a global scale. You will work in a world leading technology and ecommerce company and have the opportunity to work with the best people and latest technologies.
What you'll do as a Security Analyst
* You will respond instantly and effectively to Data Loss Prevention occurrences verifying quick assessment of data establishing whether data is at risk
* You'll deliver training and guidance on the handling of data in relation to data loss events
* As Data Security Analyst, you will also collaborate with Data Loss Prevention managed service to ensure DLP service is in line with business requirements
* You will need to provide feedback on data handling breaches to Security Services Lead and related internal teams
* Promoting compliance and regulatory initiatives and requirements including PCI DSS, UKGC and regional compliance will be a key component of your role
* You'll work closely with infrastructure security to protect the security incident and event management (SIEM) platform is receiving and coordinating relevant information
* You will also combine and communicate relevant metrics and associated KPIs and KRIs as required
* Continuously seeking solutions in order to pinpoint security issues will be a part of your daily tasks as well as managing and removing data security issues within the business
* You will also collaborate with technology risk to confirm identified risks and threats are recorded and in accordance with the risk management policy, procedures and standards
The experience you need as a Security Analyst
* You have 2 years' experience working within an Information Security team with a technical understanding of tools in DLP, IDM and digital forensics
Nice to have
* ISO 27001, PCI and other regulatory compliance standards like UKGC and Data Protection
* ComptiA Security and SSCP certifications preferred
* Understanding of data security controls needed for Online and Corporate Environments
* As a Data Security Analyst, you will need to be a disciplined, logical thinker with the ability to explain a problem and use existing reporting mechanisms to extract data and basic processing of data to present potential resolutions
Reward for working with this company
Health-care, pension, flexible working options and work hours, subsidised canteen and outstanding annual leave!! You will also become a part of a very successful global ecommerce organisation driven to become the prime online business in the world.
Apply now if you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity!!!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales