Here at Washington Frank we are extremely pleased to announce this brand new opportunity for SAP FI/CO Analyst in Oslo, Norway
Role: SAP FI/CO Analyst
Location: Oslo, Norway
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Contract / Freelance
Project length: 6 to 12 months
The company is currently undergoing a huge digital transformation in order to propel their growth and commercial ambitions. The programme aims to improve the way IT and business work together.
Your role as the SAP Analyst within the Finance & Controlling will therefore be a to act in close cooperation with the business and actively drive the business collaboration together with your team members.
* 5+ years' experience as SAP FI/CO functional analyst.
* Proven experience implementing and managing finance and controlling solutions in large industrial companies using SAP Solutions.
* Additional expertise in other SAP components, specially AM, CFM, New GL / PCA and CO/PA, in application integration or IDOC processing, as well as with other Finance and Controlling oriented applications will be highly appreciated.
* Proven ability to assess business requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis / technical document and implement solutions.
* Combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
* Experience in ITIL processes, service delivery and operation outsourcing are a plus.
* Project management experience. Project Management certification is a plus.
* Strong analytical skills combined with good level of communication and training skills.
* Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment.
* Structured, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed.
* SAP Certification is a plus.
* English language at full proficiency (verbal and written). Norwegian or Swedish language skills would be of benefit
* Manage solutions related IT services focusing on availability and performance management, incident, problem management and service request management.
* Ensure the services are provided in quality, according to agreed service levels and in respect to governance. Liaise with other IT teams and coordinate multi service provider activities accordingly.
* Manage regular operational meeting with process business owner and report on related solution service delivery activity, roadmap and operational changes, TCO follow up
* Maintain and document key information and roadmap related to the application/functionalities and the processes/services in place to manage them
* Setup and maintain multivendor integrated service model and related service portfolio. Contribute to definition and negotiation of application software & service agreement.
If you wish to apply for the position or should you have any questions relating to this role, please do not hesitate to contact Sylwia Norkiewicz on Click here to contact this recruiter
OR by calling T: [Telephone number removed]
Washington Frank International is a trusted recruitment partner delivering niche IT resources - both on Contract and Permanent basis - to a diverse range of businesses solely across the ERP technology ecosystem.
Our offices in Newcastle, London, Berlin, New York, Philadelphia, Tampa, Melbourne and Singapore are staffed with experienced recruitment consultants; allowing us to provide the best information technology recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of various ERP partners, customers and ISV's worldwide. As specialists in ERP recruitment, we have unrivalled knowledge of the marketplace and possess a unique ability to identify permanent or contract ERP professionals. Wherever you're located and whatever stage you are in the ERP life-cycle, our multilingual recruitment consultants know how to help you to achieve your recruitment goals