C++ Developer (ADAS & Embedded Systems)
Basemark is looking to speak with seasoned C++ Developers for a range of innovative projects in the automotive arena. Predominant locations are Helsinki and Munich, however remote working can be facilitated in some circumstances. Relocation packages offered.
You will be part of cross functional team developing brand new platform for autonomous driving. This will become the leading platform that millions of vehicles will rely on going forward.
Work with the best of the software engineers in automotive domain.
Challenge yourself to develop skills in multiple disciplines including functional safety (ISO 26262) and cyber security.
Push the boundary of software craftsmanship by practicing test driven development, continuous integration, and Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS).
Architect and develop object oriented software in C++ that is portable on various high performance embedded devices, with high level of security built in, and maintainable for years to come.
- Work on combination of few of the following categories with a view of autonomous driving from sensors to actuators.
- Experience in cameras, Radars, Lidars, GPS, and many more.
- Build environment perception models using motion models, computer vision, deep learning and sensor fusion algorithms.
- Precisely localize the vehicle with localization techniques with HD Maps, Grid maps, SLAM and like.
- Use artificial intelligence algorithms like A*, dynamic programming, reinforcement learning to make driving policy decisions and path planning.
- Practice the best techniques in robotics and controls like model predictive control.
- Integrate and validate it all and enable driving in virtual environments to exhaustively test driving scenarios. Use your graphics/game development skills.
- Expertise and experience in Continuous Build Environment and Exposure to tools used for Unit Testing, Code Coverage testing etc.
- Object oriented programming with C++ programming (ideally 11 & 14)
- Expertise in either computer vision, deep learning, controls, 3D graphics, security
- Understanding of linear algebra, calculus, random variables
- Good hands on experience on Unit testing and Functional Testing
- Good written and verbal English communication. Good interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with a market leading brand and innovative technology
- Projects spanning 5 years plus
- A team of motivated individuals in a global business (operations in the US & Europe) who are passionate about what they do